Coronavirus/COVID-19 Public Service Announcement
- We wanted to take this opportunity to bring some new information and clarity regarding how the local courts and the firm are handling things at this point in time
Verdict and Settlement News
- The lawyers at Haug & Farrar win jury verdict in Jackson County, MS eminent domain case for The Shed
Personal Injury Blogs
- Catastrophic Injury Cases-Taking Care of YOUR Future Medical Needs
- Personal Injury Lawsuits-Depositions
Car Accident Blogs
- What are the most important factors in determining the value of your car wreck claim?
- Auto Accident in Waveland, Hancock County, MS
- No Health Insurance? Getting medical treatment for orthopedic and spine injuries after your car accident.
- 4 Things to Do After A Car Wreck
- The importance of medical treatment in car accident cases
- How much is my car accident case worth?
- How do I get lost wages after a car accident?
- Soft Tissue Injuries And Medical Treatment After a Car Accident
- Car Wrecks Due to Drunk Driving During Mardi Gras: Legal Factors You Need to Know
- Timely and Proper Medical Treatment is Key After a Serious Car Accident
- Injury Claims for Children Involved in a Car Accident
- Car Accidents While On The Job-Handling Your Third Party Liability Claim
- Preexisting Injuries: How Do They Impact Your Car Accident Case?
Uninsured Motorist Blogs
- Family Members And Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage and Your Car Accident Claim
Truck Accident Blogs
- 18 Wheeler Accidents: Why Investigation of the Claim Matters
- New Law Aimed at Reducing 18 Wheeler Truck Accidents
Workers Compensation Blogs
- Mississippi Workers’ Compensation Law Update
- Mississippi Workers’ Compensation-Future Medical Treatment in Settlements
- Valuing Your Workers’ Compensation Case
- Settling Workers Comp Cases: Is Mediation Your Best Option?
- Workers comp claims: Will you be fired for filing a workers comp claim?
- Out of state workers comp injuries: Can you file your claim in Mississippi?
- Workers Compensation Lawyer Pascagoula: Shipyard Injuries
- Peer review in workers comp cases
- Can I get pain and suffering for injuries in a workers comp case?
- Workers’ Compensation: I just got my rating, what happens next?
- Workers’ Compensation: Valuing Your Shoulder Injury Claim
- Workers Comp: How Do You Place A Value On A Back Injury?
Family Law Blogs
- Stopher Haug Discusses Divorce
- Family Law Attorney Stopher Haug Discusses Divorce Law
- Can We Get Divorced In Mississippi? An Overview of the Two Types Of Divorces
- How does the Court generally determine child custody in Mississippi?
Criminal Defense Blogs
- We take criminal defense cases throughout the state
- Criminal defense in Pass Christian
- Big Change in Criminal Procedure for MS Criminal Defense Attorneys
- What do I say if I am pulled over after I have been driving under the influence?
Firm News and Announcements
- Jonathan Franco Joins Haug & Farrar as a New Partner
- Looking forward to 2017
- Congratulations to Stopher as the new OSYC Commodore!
- Check out some of the great client reviews the lawyers and legal support staff at Haug & Farrar have received!
- The firm has officially moved to 528 Jackson Avenue, Ocean Springs!
- One Year Anniversary of Haug & Farrar, PLLC
- Big Win in Wisconsin the fight against tort reform and caps on damages
- October 1, 2016 – Changes in Mississippi DUI Laws
- Mississippi Justice Court – Misdemeanor Initial Appearance Opening Remarks by the Honorable Judge
- Supreme Court says police may use evidence found after illegal stops, if you are found to have an outstanding warrant and the search was performed subsequent to a valid arrest based on that warrant.
Community News and Updates Blogs
- Ocean Springs Mardi Gras Parade
- Peter Anderson Festival – Mississippi’s Largest Art Festival in downtown Ocean Springs, MS
- Cruisin’ The Coast 2017 – Downtown Ocean Springs
- It’s 1699 Weekend of Discovery in Ocean Springs MS this weekend April 28-30th.
- Be Careful for the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend!
- We would like to say thanks and good luck to Dr. Judy Dalgo’s Ocean Springs High School class as they prepare for a mock trial assignment
- Peter Anderson Festival in downtown Ocean Springs, MS – November 7th & 8th
- Cruisin’ The Coast in Ocean Springs, MS