Defending The Accused
Your defense before a prosecutor, judge or jury is more than an attempt to get the best results for you. It is actually a battleground for your constitutional rights as someone charged with a crime.
Your Constitutional Rights
At Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC, when one of our defense attorneys represents you in a criminal case, we will take our responsibility very, very seriously. The outcome of your case can affect your future. If your verdict sets a legal precedent, it can potentially affect case outcomes for other defendants down the road.
Know Your Rights
Our goal for you, if we represent you, will be to protect your rights such as:
- Your right to remain silent
- Your right to freedom from illegal search and seizure by the police
- Your right to know the exact nature of the charges against you
- Your right to a trial by jury
- Your right to legal representation
You can exercise your right to remain silent right away. Do not — we repeat, — do not under any circumstances submit to questioning by the police without evoking your right to an attorney’s counsel first. The police may ask your name, but that’s the last question you should answer until you get a lawyer to represent you.
Protect Your Rights
Take charge right away after a criminal arrest or even accusations with no arrest yet. Call us to learn how we can represent you effectively after a criminal arrest on suspicion of one or more of the following offenses:
- Driving or boating under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI/DWI/BUI)
- Drug crimes such as possessing, manufacturing, cultivating or distributing controlled substances (such as marijuana or opioids [prescription drugs or “street drugs”]).
- Committing theft or fraud
- Violent crimes such as assault
- Committing traffic violations
- Violating public order or obstructing justice
- Gun charges or any weapons crimes
- White collar crimes
- Probation violations
Our defense attorneys also help clients in Biloxi, Gulfport, Ocean Springs and surrounding areas to pursue sealing and expunging of criminal records.
Get Quality Defense Before Municipal, County, State Or Federal Courts In Mississippi
Whatever the criminal offense you have been charged with, we are prepared to pursue the best outcome attainable diligently and with perseverance. We will review evidence the prosecution may use against you. We will interview witnesses, dig into police records, find evidence such as videotapes, and prepare a strong defense for your freedom’s sake.
Assert Your Rights
There is a great deal to know about your criminal defense and we are ready to share the first steps with you. Decide whether Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC, will be your defense firm. Call us at 228-447-3768 or email us through this website.