Gulf Coast Attorneys & Mediators
Our Ocean Springs lawyers handle legal matters throughout Mississippi and collectively hold licenses to practice law in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and Florida. If you need an attorney, call our law firm for a DUI, criminal defense, car wreck, personal injury, business litigation, divorce, child custody, workers' compensation or social security disability lawyer.
- Personal Injury & Auto Accident Lawyer: Do you, a friend or family member need attorney representation after being severely injured in a car wreck, semi, tractor-trailer, big rig, or eighteen-wheeler, boating injury, slip or fall?
- Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyer: Have you been charged with a felony, misdemeanor or driving under the influence (DUI) and need a lawyer's help to keep your job, family and freedom?
- Family & Divorce Lawyer: Do you need a lawyer to help you navigate the legal system for a divorce, child custody, child support or adoption?
- Commercial & Business Litigation Lawyer: Do you need an attorney to set up your business, provide legal counsel the board of directors of your corporation or represent your business in a contract dispute, civil litigation or insurance claim?
- Estate Planning & Probate Lawyer: Do you need help planning how your estate will be distributed upon your death? Do you need a will, advance healthcare directive, power of attorney or a trust set up? Maybe a loved one passed away and you are left needing to probate their will.
- Mediations & Dispute Resolutions: Sometimes you need an independent and neutral mediator to find an amicable resolution to a dispute in a divorce, auto accident or personal injury insurance negotiation, business or commercial litigation matter or employer-employee disagreement.
- Workers' Compensation Lawyer: Have you been injured on the job? Do you need to start a workers' comp claim against your employer or are you having trouble with a current workers' compensation claim?
Personal Injury & Car Accident Attorneys
Our car wreck & personal injury attorneys handle serious personal injuries from auto wrecks & 18 wheeler trucking accidents; slip, trip or fall injuries; social security disability claims; medical malpractice claims; nursing home negligence; workers compensation claims; injuries from doctor misdiagnosis; injuries from dangerous or defective drugs; libel & slander; dog bite cases; assault, battery & intentional torts; and injuries from defective products. Your life can change in a single moment and suddenly you're injured. Now you may have ambulance, emergency room, MRIs, x-rays, CT scans, doctor, chiropractor and/or physical therapy bills. You may have lost your job or your entire career is over because your are unable to return to work. If your injuries are the fault of someone else, you may need a personal injury lawyer.
Criminal Defense & DUI Attorneys
Our DUI & criminal defense attorneys can handle any criminal matter including, but not limited to: Driving Under the Influence / DUIs: Violent Crimes; Drug Crimes; Violation of Probation; Theft & Fraud; Traffic Crimes; Property Crimes; Crimes Against Public Order & Obstruction, Weapons Related Crimes, Expungements, White Collar Crimes; and/or All Misdemeanor & Felony Crimes. Everyone has a lapse in judgment and/or makes a mistake at some point in their life. If that mistake led to a criminal charge, you need to hire an experienced criminal trial lawyer now to protect your constitutional rights and start preparing your criminal defense. If you've been charged with a crime, the police have already started their investigation, they already have most, if not all of their evidence and your constitutional or legal rights may have been impinged upon. In any case, the judge, jury and/or prosecutor has nothing stopping them from thinking you are guilty of all charges and deserve the maximum penalty, unless you have a criminal defense attorney to fight for your best interest.
Commercial & Business Attorneys
Our Commercial and Business Litigation attorneys handle: Corporate Governance & Counselling; Breach of Contract Lawsuits; Insurance Coverage Disputes; Homeowner/Condo Association Law; Construction; Buying & Selling Businesses; Business Formation & Legal Structuring; Intellectual property; Labor and Employment; Professional Liability; and/or Transportation Legal Issues. Whether you're a professional with a private practice, entrepreneur starting a business or already have a well established company, we have the experience to provide legal counsel to your board or CEO and support your litigation needs if you have a business, contract or insurance dispute.
Family Law & Divorce Attorneys
Our family law & divorce lawyers handle irreconcilable and contested Divorces, Child Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, and/or Adoption matters. If you have already decided to get a divorce, you know that it is one of the toughest decisions you will ever make in your life. The next toughest decision you have to make is who to hire to represent you. Divorces lead to many questions and you need an experienced divorce attorney to guide you through child custody, visitation, support, adoption, property & marital asset distribution issues.
Estate Planning & Probate Attorneys
Our estate planning & probate lawyers handle wills & trusts, power of attorneys & health care directives, guardianship & conservatorship matters, and probating wills and/or intestate estates. At some point in your life, you will probably need guidance on how to setup your estate so that your children or other important heirs receive what they deserve or need. If a loved one has recently passed away, you will need a probate attorney if you wish to probate a will or intestate estate.
Mediators & Dispute Resolution Neutrals
The attorneys at Haug & Farrar also serve as independent, unbiased and neutral mediators for divorces, personal injury negotiations, insurance disputes, business & commercial litigation matters, and employer-employee disagreements. Sometimes two parties cannot find a common ground. It is the job of a neutral mediator to help each party work through their issues for the common good, make compromises, or concessions, if necessary, to save each party from the unreasonably high cost of continuing litigation or impending unpredictable nature of taking the case or issues to a judge or jury trial.
Call us now to set up a free initial consultation, discuss your options and hire an attorney today