Motor Vehicle Accidents: Injuries, Liability And Compensation
Any accident involving motor vehicles is subject to application of particular laws in the state of Mississippi and elsewhere. Rules of the road are an important consideration when determining who is liable — that is, who was negligent, caused a crash and is responsible to pay for injuries.
When it comes to obtaining compensation for the injured, experienced, proven effective representation is critical. At Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC, we bring years of experience to the table when advocating for people who have suffered injuries in:
- Car wrecks
- Collisions involving 18-wheelers and other types of trucks
- Motorcycle crashes
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Accidents involving drivers charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Accidents involving motorists without adequate insurance
- Bus, train, aviation and boating accidents
- Accidents involving recreational vehicles (RVs)
Our clients come from Ocean Springs, Gulfport, Biloxi, Pascagoula and other communities in Mississippi.
A Detailed Investigation Is The Key
Initial consultations with our attorneys are free. Once you decide to work with us, we are ready to hit the ground running with your investigation. We will gather and analyze:
- Police reports
- Accident reconstruction reports
- Eyewitness testimonies
- Medical reports
- Family members’ statements
- And other evidence verifying liability, injuries and losses
Request A Free Consultation With An Attorney
Discuss your motor vehicle accident with an experienced, dedicated lawyer. Learn how we can help you pursue maximum available compensation for medical expenses, lost wage replacement and acknowledgement of your pain and suffering.