What To Expect And How To Maximize Recovery After A Car Accident
You can get your own car accident case on the way to its best attainable outcome in several important ways from the start:
- Get prompt medical evaluation and care, even if you are not sure if your injuries are serious.
- Gather all available evidence from the scene of the crash that you can, or ask a friend or family member to do so. Examples include photos, names of eyewitnesses, information about where wrecked cars are being hauled to, and your own narrative of what you recall, recorded in writing or video recorded as soon as possible. Time has a way of blanking out memories of trauma. Your immediate recollections may be very important.
- Don’t talk about your case until you have an attorney. Aside from basic information you need to give police and your insurance company such as your name, insurance policy number and other bare-bones facts, do not take part in investigatory interviews without legal representation.
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible to maximize opportunities for a successful recovery. You will need time to heal and money to pay the bills. An injury claim or lawsuit is a legal method to obtain the resources you will need to:
- Pay medical bills, therapy bills and rehabilitation costs
- Replace lost wages
- Receive acknowledgement of your pain and suffering
A detailed investigation may reveal the cause of the accident. Was another driver’s distracted driving or texting and driving to blame? Was the other driver under the influence of alcohol? Exposing the truth can help determine who is responsible to compensate you for your injuries and losses.
If you choose to work with Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC, after a car, motorcycle or truck accident, we will represent you on a contingency basis. This means you will not owe attorneys’ fees until and unless we recover compensation for you.
We serve clients in communities such as Ocean Springs, Biloxi and Gulfport. Our experience and dedication are valuable resources available to you as you pursue all angles to a just outcome result after a motor vehicle accident has left you injured.
Turn To A Personal Injury Attorney With A Strong Track Record
Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC‘s plaintiff’s lawyers are prepared to evaluate your case at no charge. Call us at 228-447-3768 or email us through this website to request a free consultation with a car accident lawyer in Ocean Springs, Mississippi.