Personal Injury Advocacy And Workers’ Compensation
Answers to two key questions should determine the outcome of your car accident or other personal injury case:
- Were you injured through someone else’s negligence?
- How serious were your injuries and related losses?
When Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC, represents you after a serious accident, we will leave no stone unturned in documenting your case fully. We will look carefully at what happened, what caused the crash, explosion or animal attack. We will carefully investigate and document what you need to recover as well as you can after an accident such as a/n:
- Car, truck or motorcycle accident
- Bus, train, aviation or boating injury
- Accident caused by a drunk driver or uninsured driver
- Injury on dangerous premises, through assault or other circumstances
- Slip, trip or fall injury
- Dog bite or other animal attack
- Explosion or other type of burn injury
- Workplace accident
- Injury caused by a defective product
- Catastrophic injury occurring through any circumstances
We can also represent you after you have experienced financial or reputation losses through libel or slander.
Who Will Compensate You?
In many cases, the person who caused your injury is insured and his or her insurer will pay the damages determined through a settlement or verdict. Your own insurance or your employer’s workers’ compensation company may be responsible. After an injury on the job, your employer’s workers’ compensation coverage will apply. Regardless of the source of your compensation, the paying entity will become your legal opponent.
Our personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys have ample experience overcoming obstacles and odds on behalf of our clients who face tough challenges recovering after an accidental injury such as a/n:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injury (SCI)
- Broken bone
- Back, neck or shoulder injury
- Fatal injury
Whether through taking depositions or presenting arguments in settlement conferences or in court, our lawyers bring well-polished skills to the table. Fighting for timely, maximum available compensation for you is our goal.
Get the conversation started about how to pursue the best outcome attainable in your case after an injury in or around Ocean Springs, Gulfport or anywhere in Mississippi.
We Are Ready To Advocate For You; Are You Ready To Talk?
Initial consultations are free at Haug, Farrar & Franco, PLLC. Call us at 228-447-3768 or send an email inquiry through this website to schedule a conversation with an attorney after a personal injury or workers’ compensation injury. We are available to meet with you in our office or at your home or hospital.