Auto Accident Injury Lawyers With A Law Office in Historic Downtown Ocean Springs, MS
- Our attorneys are accepting serious injury cases in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama & Florida.
Car accidents and serious injuries from those wrecks can happen at any time. Whether you're driving to work or just to the store, there is always a chance that you may be involved in a car wreck that can change your life in an instant. If you were recently involved in a car, truck or motorcycle accident that left you with painful injuries and/or emotional distress, you may be entitled to file a personal injury insurance claim or file a lawsuit. People who win or settle their auto accident personal injury claims may collect compensation for:
- Medical treatment, including the ambulance, ER, doctor visits or surgeries, if necessary;
- Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy or Chiropractic treatment;
- Lost wages from time taken off of work;
- Future lost income (for disabling injuries);
- Property damage;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Emotional trauma.
I was injured in a car wreck, why hire a personal injury lawyer from Haug & Farrar?
- Damage to your car. We will start an insurance claim immediately and work on getting the insurance company to pay for your damaged car. We know that you cannot get to the doctor, work or school without your vehicle and in many cases, a vehicle is your livelihood. That is why we often do not charge a fee for the property damage portion of a personal injury claim.
- Experience. We have represented hundreds of clients seriously injured in car, truck or motorcycle accidents.
- Medical Treatment. Many people find that doctors will not see them for injuries related to a car wreck, even physicians they have been to all their lives. We have experience working with doctors, hospitals, chiropractors and physical therapists all over Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama, so we can help you find the medical treatment that you desperately need.
- Find Insurance Coverage. If the accident report states that you or the other driver(s) involved did not have auto insurance, we will fully investigate the owner/driver and any other avenues of insurance coverage. We have found insurance coverage for many of our clients in situations where other law firms have failed.
- Continuous updates on your case. Our Ocean Springs personal injury attorneys will even give you their cell phone numbers if you ask. We are that confident in your satisfaction and concerned with prompt communication.
- This personal injury law firm has attorneys licensed to practice in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama & Florida. If you were involved in a car wreck in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama or Florida, hire attorneys experienced in car accident cases to fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have been involved in a car accident and cannot come to our Ocean Springs law office, call us and we will come to you for an appointment. We respond to all calls within 24 hours and will travel to you because after an auto accident, many times you no longer have reliable transportation.
- Free personal injury case evaluation. If you have been seriously injured in an auto accident, you have nothing to lose by calling us immediately. We will evaluate your case, and if accepted, you will not owe us a dollar unless we win your case.